Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Shailene Woodley talked TFIOS with The Hollywood Reporter at the 2013 Gotham Awards



Shailene talked to The Hollywood Reporter at last night's Gotham Awards (where she was nominated in the category Best Actress for her movie The Spectacular Now). She also mentioned The Fault in our Stars. Check out what she had to say below:

Woodley also gushed about her upcoming movie version of The Fault in Our Stars, saying "I don't think I've ever been more passionate about a project."

"I think the book contains so many important lessons for the world to hear and the fact that they're being told by two 16 year-olds is even more profound and I can honestly say being part of that movie was one of the biggest honors of my life," she added, insisting fans of the book would appreciate their "verbatim" adaptation.

Check out the rest of the article at the source!


No comments:

Post a Comment