Hello fellow nerdfighters!
We would like to invite you to our Little Infinities party. This week's #FaultFanatic mission is to have a TFIOS related party and to invite friends. Since we don't all live close by, why not meet in the location where we can all join the party: The Internet! This way we can all share the love for TFIOS and make new friends in the process.
To participate all you have to do is follow us on Twitter, tweet using the hashtag #TFIOSLittleInfinities, do each task and share them the day of the party.
So you can prepare for the big party ahead of the big day here are the task we will do:
- Tweet a picture of your TFIOS related outfit
- Tweet your TFIOS related dish and/or drink
- Tweet your favorite quote
- Tweet your favorite still (You can find all of them here)
- Tweet TFIOS fan art you have created
- Tweet favorite song from the soundtrack that has already been released. Boom Clap? Not About Angels? Let us know.
- Tweet favorite scene from the book and/or movie
- Tweet your favorite TFIOS bromance. John/Ansel, Ansel/Nat, Nat/Josh(director), Josh/John
- Tweet why TFIOS is an important story to you
- Tweet who you are going to take to the theater with you when you watch TFIOS
We might include more small tasks the day of the party. I hope you can join us for our party. We can't wait to celebrate with you! DFTBA!
To download the party kit 20th Century Fox provided, click here.
Shoutout to Katie for proposing the idea to us <3